SIGA OT Solutions, a leading startup in the field of cybersecurity and Industry 4.0 solutions, is seeking to hire a highly talented marketing manager, that will take part in the acceleration and awareness of our unique offering to strengthen the resilience of critical operations worldwide.
The successful candidate will have the passion and talent to maximize brand awareness, to develop and execute marketing activities, enhance awareness, manage the branding process, and drive qualified traffic to our sales teams.
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution, experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blogs and more, that attracts and converts SIGA target groups in the sales funnel.
Prepare and monitor the marketing budget, oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals, analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Proven track record and demonstrable experience in marketing strategy and tactics implementation, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital campaigns and social media
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience as a marketing manager in dynamic startups, B2B. Experience in the Cyber sector – an advantage.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication (English) and interpersonal skills.