SIGA OT Solutions, a leading startup in the field of cybersecurity and Industry 4.0 solutions, is looking to hire a product evangelist, responsible for SIGA product/s success - planning and execution throughout its Product Lifecycle.
Gathering, analyzing and prioritizing product, customer and market requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap, pricing, detailed requirements, standards, regulations and positioning.
Working closely with R&D, sales, marketing and sales/technical support to ensure the commercial targets are met, to maximize customer satisfaction, and to ensures that product is aligned with SIGA’s overall strategy and goals
- • Minimum 3 years experience in product management in the high-tech sector.
- • Proven experience in the Cyber sector and/or industrial/ infrastructure domains – an advantage.
- • Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product at early commercialization stages.
- • Experience in developing product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- • Able to analyse complex data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behavior.
- • Good commercial, business and marketing skills.
- • Previous experience as analyst – an advantage.
- • Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- • Strong problem solving skills, KPI's oriented and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job
- • A team player and leadership skills - working effectively with cross functional teams in an agile, dynamic, matrix organization
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in English
- • MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent – an advantage.