A start-up company is looking for an hands-on algorithm developer to take part in developing tools and algorithms for anomaly detection in multi dimensional time series data.
Research anomaly detection algorithms, run simulations and back-testing, and integrate in framework.
Develop end-to-end algorithms for detecting anomalous events in real data in the OT environment.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics - MUST
- M.Sc. in algorithms related fields (deep learning/machine learning/optimization etc.) - MUST
- Programming skills & solid background in computers - MUST
- 2 Years experience in Python/MATLAB - MUST
- Proven experience in training and evaluating machine learning models - MUST
- Solid theoretical foundation & hands on experience in deep learning using deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow) - MUST