CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a Customer Support Technician to assist our local and international customers with technical problems when using our products and services and support our customer success and engagement efforts.
His/her responsibilities include resolving customer queries and troubleshoot, supporting the customer success efforts, training and guiding product users through features and functionalities, supporting system integration and configuration issues, supporting alerts and reports to the customers, analyzing data and logs, perform SW maintenance activities, resolve IT and network issues etc.
The Customer Support Technician will work in the Operations department, under the Integration and Service Manager and will collaborate with the R&D department and the Sales department.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Support/Customer Service or similar role in B2B products
- Knowledge and experience in IT, communication, networks, DBs
- Experience using a help desk application, ticketing systems, remote support tools, internal system support platforms
- Able to analyze data, look for trends and work with analytics tools
- Excellent communication, relationship and problem-solving skills
- Takes high degree of accountability and reliability over their work
- Curious with a drive for learning
- Multi-tasking abilities with a can-do attitude
- Ability to break down complex problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (verbal and written)
- Preparedness and ability to reach customers’ sites when required
- Relevant diploma – advantage
- Holds a level 3 MOD security clearance – advantage
- Experience in OT, ICS, cyber security, industrial environment – advantage
- Experienced in international activities – business and technical – advantage